Monday 22 June 2015

Character Descriptions

Last week in Room 3 we wrote a character description about a good friend.  We described what they looked like, in detail, what they liked to do and their favourite things. Here are a few pieces of writing.

Rishmikaa
My sister's name is Kharsha and her favourite colour is purple. She is my friend and I love her. She is my best friend and she loves me. We play kitties on Saturday and Sunday. My sister's favourite sweets are toffees and lollipops and she is four years old. Her favourite fruit are apples and her favourite game is paper, scissors, rock.

Carissa
My friend is Elia and she has brown hair. I love playing with Elia. Elia's favourite sweet is lollipops and Elia is five. Elia likes to play basketball.

Po'oi
Xavier P is nice and cool. He is a nice guy and helpful. He's always good and helpful. He spikes his hair up. He sits nicely on the floor. Coca-Cola sour strips and cold apples are his favourite food.

1 comment:

  1. Great to see Room 3 recognising the importance of friendship - mare friends for life!!

    ReplyDelete